DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When will delivery take place?
- We aim to deliver Artificial & Fibre Optic Christmas Trees within 2 to 3 working days but delays may be possible during the busy Christmas period, local deliveries may arrive sooner.
- Delivery will take place during a working weekday from Monday - Friday, however we may occasionally be able to deliver on Saturdays. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
- Garden Furniture and BBQs are likely to be delivered on a pallet, the Standard Pallet Delivery will take place 3 to 5 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays) after your order is placed.
Please note we are currently unable to deliver to select areas of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands
- Orders over £50 for Artificial & Fibre Optic Christmas Trees, Garden Furniture, Covers, BBQ, Firepit or Water Feature items marked as Home Delivery Available will qualify for our "Free Delivery" service (excludes weekends and bank holidays)
- All orders under £50 will have a minimum delivery charge of £10
What is the order process?
- Once your order has been submitted and processed a member of our logistics team will be in contact to confirm when we can deliver.
Additional Delivery Terms
- Someone must be onsite to receive delivery. If you are not in when delivery takes place then this will be rearranged and will incur an extra cost.
- If you are unable to be at home to accept your delivery, you may leave instructions, in advance, to leave your goods with a neighbour/nominated person. Please make us aware of any special delivery instructions prior to dispatch as we will be unable to change the address once delivery has been despatched.
- If you are unable to meet the delivery, then this will be classed as a failed delivery and we would rearrange but this will incur an extra cost.
- We cannot be held responsible for a change of delivery date due to anything we deem as an act of nature such as bad weather, ill health or traffic issues etc.
- If you decide to cancel an order once dispatched, then a refund will be given however you will be charged a handling fee – see our cancellation policy for details.
- Most furniture set deliveries will be made on pallets, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. The delivery driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways. Unfortunately, the delivery driver will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. The driver may only be able to wheel the pallet as far as physically possible which may even be the kerbside. If the driver agrees on request by the customer to move the goods beyond the kerbside then the customer accepts responsibility of any damage or injury incurred.
Pallet deliveries (Garden Furniture & BBQs) cannot be made:
- On to soft ground such as grass, gravel, or soil.
- To premises where it is illegal for a lorry to park or offload.
- Where the surface of the access road is very unstable, soft or muddy.
- Where the access road is on a steep incline.
- Where the access road does not provide 10 feet (3.05m) width clearance and 14 feet (4.27m) vertical clearance.
Click & Collect
- Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation order email but please do not visit the store until a member of our team has contacted you to confirm that your item is available for collection. It is our aim to have your purchase available by the following day. Certain items such as Garden Furniture may require to be loaded on a pallet, please ensure your vehicle will be able to load your item. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 285 3506