- Once your order has been submitted and processed you will receive an order confirmation email, please check your Spam folder if not received in your mailbox.
What is the order process?
Where do we deliver?
- Please note we are currently unable to deliver to Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Cornwall or Devon
- Orders over £200 for Garden Furniture, BBQ, Firepit or Water Feature items marked as Home Delivery Available will qualify for our “Free Delivery” service which is 5-7 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays)
- All orders under £200 will have a minimum delivery charge of £10
When will delivery take place?
- Delivery will take place during a working weekday from Monday – Friday, however we may occasionally be able to deliver on Saturdays. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
- The Standard Pallet Delivery will take place 5 to 7 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays) after your order is placed.
Additional Delivery Terms
- Someone must be onsite to receive delivery. If you are not in when delivery takes place then this will be rearranged and will incur an extra cost.
- If you are unable to be at home to accept your delivery, you may leave instructions, in advance, to leave your goods with a neighbour/nominated person. Please make us aware of any special delivery instructions prior to dispatch as we will be unable to change the address once delivery has been despatched.
- If you are unable to meet the delivery, then this will be classed as a failed delivery and we would rearrange but this will incur an extra cost.
- We cannot be held responsible for a change of delivery date due to anything we deem as an act of nature such as bad weather, ill health or traffic issues etc.
- If you decide to cancel an order once dispatched, then a refund will be given however you will be charged a handling fee – see our cancellation policy for details.
- Most furniture set deliveries will be made on pallets, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. The delivery driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways. Unfortunately, the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. The driver will normally only be able to wheel the pallet as far as physically possible which may even be the kerbside.
Pallet deliveries (Garden Furniture & BBQs) cannot be made:
- On to soft ground such as grass, gravel, or soil.
- To premises where it is illegal for a lorry to park or offload.
- Where the surface of the access road is very unstable, soft or muddy.
- Where the access road is on a steep incline.
- Where the access road does not provide 10 feet (3.05m) width clearance and 14 feet (4.27m) vertical clearance.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
Cancellation before purchase is dispatched
- Once you have finalised your purchase, if you decide that you want to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible, ideally by calling us on 0113 2853506. If you decide to cancel your purchase before it is dispatched then you will be able receive a full refund.
- This can be done anytime from when an order is placed and our follow up call to arrange delivery.
Cancellation after item is dispatched
- If you wish to return your purchase after it is dispatched then you can return this to us in an “as sold” condition within 14 days of delivery to you and we will issue a refund for the total value of the goods excluding any delivery/collection costs.
- If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. If you require us to collect your unwanted purchase then any costs will be deducted from your refund.
- You have 14 days to request/cancel any orders that you have received.
- If your purchase arrives damaged or faulty then please e-mail or call us on 0113 2853506 to speak with a member of our team.
- If an item is faulty, then we can either replace the damaged part which often is the quickest solution or we can organise the delivery of a complete new product and arrange collection of the faulty/damaged product – if the returned item is deemed fit for purpose and not damaged/faulty then a delivery cost will occur and charged to the card used to take payment.
- These instances listed above are our methods of rectifying any potential problems and do not affect your statutory rights.
- If a refund is required we will arrange pick up of any damaged/faulty products which will be assessed before a refund is given in full. Depending on the item or the nature of the fault we may gain assistance from a third party, as chosen by us.
- Any faulty/damaged items must be reported within 2 days of the item arriving.
Goods not as described
If you receive your purchase and it is not how it was described on our website then please email us or call one of the team on 0113 2853506 and we will look to resolve this as a matter of urgency.
When will my delivery arrive?
All orders received before 12pm can be delivered the next working day – this will incur an extra charge of £30. Please note that weekends and Bank/Public Holidays are not to be included. We also have a standard delivery which is free of charge and will arrive between 3-5 working weekdays. In select areas of Scotland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey these services are not available and/or any may incur extra charges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more. We also offer a free click and collect in store option, which is subject to our store opening times.
What if I am not at home when the delivery arrives?
If you are not available when the delivery is made, then this will be classed as a failed delivery. We will rearrange a new delivery date however an extra cost will be incurred. You can nominate a neighbour/designated person to receive the delivery on your behalf, however this must be arranged before delivery is dispatched by email confirmation.
What happens if my delivery isn’t made on the agreed date?
If we are unable to deliver your purchase for any reason such as bad traffic, bad weather, ill health etc. we would offer an alternative delivery date with no extra cost. If an alternative date cannot be agreed, then we would happily offer a full refund.
Will the driver unpack my purchase?
Unfortunately, due to the insurance policy our delivery driver can only deliver and unload your purchase from the delivery vehicle. The purchase will be delivered packed and on a pallet where applicable. Your location will dictate where your purchase will be left, please see our delivery section for details. The driver will not unpack or build any item you purchase and will not remove any packaging and/or take the pallet away.
My purchase has arrived but I have changed my mind, can I get a refund?
Yes, you can. If you decide that you no longer want your purchase, you will have 14 days to get in touch to let us know. Any unwanted purchase must be sent back to our delivery address in its original packaging and unused condition within 30 days of the delivery date. This must be done at your own cost and risk. Any item returned to us in its original packaging and an unused condition will receive a refund. We can organise to pick up your unwanted purchase, the cost of which will be deducted from your refund, please contact our Customer Services for details.
My purchase has arrived, but it’s faulty, what should I do?
If your purchase arrives faulty then, if possible, we will happily send out a replacement part as this is quite often the quickest solution. If this isn’t possible, however, then we will arrange for the faulty purchase to be picked up and a new one sent out instead. If we are unable to supply a replacement item/product, then a full refund will be issued. If we receive any item/product back that is deemed fit for purpose, then a delivery/collection cost will be incurred and billed to the card used to take payment.
My purchase hasn’t arrived, what should I do?
Simply get in touch by phone or email and we will look into this matter for you as a matter of urgency.
Click & Collect
When can I collect my order?
- Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation order email but please do not visit the store until a member of our team has contacted you to confirm that your item is available for collection. It is our aim to have your purchase available by the following day. Certain items such as Garden Furniture may need to be loaded on a pallet, please ensure your vehicle has enough space and is suitable for loading. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or telephone 0113 285 3506