We’re now proud suppliers of Maison Berger Paris, creators of a selection of beautiful home fragrances, gorgeous oil diffusers and stunning lamps.
Once known as Lampe Berger, Maison Berger offer a range of fine fragrances to enhance and add a stylish note to any home.
Their exquisite glass air purifying lamps and bouquet reed diffusers are specially designed to deliver scents which take inspiration from nature. With a collection of more than 50 home fragrances, you can handpick a scent that is perfect for you and your home!
About Maison Berger Paris
Born 120 years ago, Maison Berger Paris relentlessly continues its path of excellence.
Its technical mastery comes from the expertise of its creators and incessant research work carried out in its technical centre in Limoges, France.
Maison Berger is a unique French creation with a patented technique thanks to its catalytic burner, which still today offers unrivalled perfuming quality.
Tips on using the Lampe Berger
Follow these few simple steps to lighting your Lampe Berger:
- Fill up the lamp bottle with a Lampe Berger fragrance, not more than 2/3 of the bottle level.
- Let the wick sit in the lamp with the stopper cap on. If it’s a first time use, let the wick soak for 20 minutes then remove the stopper cap.
- Light up the catalytic burner for 2 to 3 minutes. The flame will be very large at the beginning but there is no smoke. Be careful, the burner will get hot.
- Blow the flame off the catalytic burner after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let the fragrance diffuse for 30 minutes to an hour. Put the stopper on if you want to stop the lamp from diffusing.
That’s it! You’re done.
Remember, to remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks and change it every 200 uses or every year.
Our must have Maison Berger Lamps
Frosted Sphere Lampe Berger
Tan Ball Lampe Berger
Green Tocade Lampe Berge
The Maison Berger fragrances that we love
Our favourite reed diffusers from Maison Berger
Browse our full range of Maison Berger in store today!
*All products subject to availability.