Traeger BBQ Brisket
Say hello to bold hickory hardwood flavor. This brisket is given a Traeger Beef Rub coating then smoked low n’ slow to tender perfection.
4 / 5
1 (12-14 lb) whole packer brisket, trimmed
Traeger Beef Rub
(serves 8 people)
1. Coat meat liberally with Traeger Beef Rub. When seasoned, wrap brisket in plastic wrap. Transfer wrapped brisket to the refrigerator and let sit for 12 to 24 hours.
2. When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 225°F (107°C) and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
3. Remove brisket from plastic wrap and place fat side down on the grill grate. Cook for 6 hours or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71ºC).
4. Remove brisket from the grill and wrap in a double layer of foil.
5. Place foiled brisket back on grill and cook until it reaches a finished internal temperature of 204°F (96°C), this should take an additional 3 to 4 hours.
6. Remove from grill and rest in the foil for at least 30 minutes. Slice against the grain. Enjoy!
A Traeger grill will transform the way you cook because it creates consistent results, every single time. Fuel your hunger for wood-fired flavour with Traeger.Shop online