How to use a Charcoal BBQ
Steps for Lighting a BBQ
Lighting a charcoal barbecue can sometimes be a difficult and lengthy process. To light your charcoal coals in the quickest, easiest and most effective way, use a Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter. The chimney’s simple yet efficient design uses a compact cylinder to maximise the amount of contact between the briquettes, while an open lower rack makes it easy to insert lighter cubes for fire starting
Lighting is easy with the Rapidfire Chimney Starter:
- Measure out the correct amount of charcoal and pour into the Chimney Starter.
- Light three lighter cubes on the charcoal grate.
- Position the Chimney Starter over the cubes.
- Wait until flames appear at the top of the Chimney Starter. This is a sign that the coals are glowing.
- Shake the glowing coals into the grilling baskets (beware of sparks!) That’s it!