DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our aim is for your purchase to be delivered to you as easily as possible.
What is the order process?
- Once your order has been submitted and processed, if it is a pallet delivery then our selected courier will be in contact to book in the delivery with you and you will then receive a tracking link from our courier. If you are a local customer you will not receive a tracking link as the order will be delivered by one of our own vehicles and the driver will be in contact to confirm when he will deliver.
Where do we deliver?
- We offer delivery to mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland.
- Free Delivery applies to mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland only.
- Anywhere outside of these areas will be subjected to extra fees and extended delivery times or, in certain cases, we may not be able to deliver - please contact us to discuss if you do not reside in these areas.
- All orders under £200 will have a minimum delivery charge of £10 - this may differ depending on location so extra fees may be incurred.
- Any Garden Furniture, BBQ or Water Feature order over £200 will qualify for our "Free Standard Delivery" service which is 5-7 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays) - please note that this is available for mainland England, Wales and selected areas of Scotland only. Anywhere outside of these areas will be subjected to extra fees and extended delivery times or, in certain cases, we may not be able to deliver. To check please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will delivery take place?
- Delivery will take place during a working weekday from Monday - Friday, however we may occasionally be able to deliver on Saturdays. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
- The Standard Parcel Delivery will take place 5 to 7 working days after your order is placed.
- The Standard Pallet Delivery will take place 5 to 7 working days (excludes weekends and bank holidays) after your order is placed.
Additional Delivery Terms
- Someone must be onsite to receive delivery. If you are not in when delivery takes place then this will be rearranged and will incur an extra cost.
- If you are unable to be at home to accept your delivery, you may leave instructions, in advance, to leave your goods with a neighbour/nominated person. Please make us aware of any special delivery instructions prior to dispatch as we will be unable to change the address once delivery has been despatched.
- If you are unable to meet the delivery, then this will be classed as a failed delivery and we would rearrange but this will incur an extra cost.
- We cannot be held responsible for a change of delivery date due to anything we deem as an act of nature such as bad weather, ill health or traffic issues etc.
- If you decide to cancel an order once dispatched, then a refund will be given however you will be charged a handling fee – see our cancellation policy for details.
- Most furniture set deliveries will be made on pallets, this is to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. The delivery driver will not be able to carry the furniture up or down steps, carry the furniture through a property, wheel the pallet across a gravel driveway or up particularly steep driveways. Unfortunately, the delivery company will be unable to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. The driver will normally only be able to wheel the pallet as far as physically possible which may even be the kerbside.
Pallet deliveries (Garden Furniture & BBQs) cannot be made:
- On to soft ground such as grass, gravel, or soil.
- To premises where it is illegal for a lorry to park or offload.
- Where the surface of the access road is very unstable, soft or muddy.
- Where the access road is on a steep incline.
- Where the access road does not provide 10 feet (3.05m) width clearance and 14 feet (4.27m) vertical clearance.